Since 1992, Greentech has been developing and producing active ingredients from plants, algae, micro-algae and biotechnology in the cosmetic, nutraceutical and pharmaceutical fields. With a presence in more than 30 countries, Greentech's portfolio is constantly updated with innovative molecules, compounds and extracts.
Greentech has three factories in France, one of which is GMP-certified (Good Manufacturing Practice), another is awaiting certification. We produce active ingredients from locally and internationally sourced raw materials on a daily basis for small local and top cosmetic companies, with the highest quality guaranteed.
Our R&D laboratory has developed its own large database containing 30,000 plants and 300,000 biological molecules; the laboratory uses bio-informatics, up-to-date biochemical tests and molecular modelling for the rapid, targeted development of new actives.
Greentech collaborates with several scientists and specialists in international research programmes for fundamental research and innovation, as demonstrated by several of our company's well-known actives such as Kigeline, Rosamine, Protectol, Seborilys, Timiline and ARP 100.
We were the first company to supply cosmetic ingredients certified as organic by Ecocert in France. Today, the company is one of the largest suppliers of organic ingredients.
Over the years, we have developed close and official cooperation with local people in different countries in the spirit of sustainable development and trade, with mutual benefits, namely: protection of biodiversity, improvement of local knowledge, economic benefits for the local population and respect for the local way of life. For example, we have created a partnership with Agroindustrias Amazonicas in Peru for the cultivation, extraction and promotion of Organic Inca Inchi oil. In Burkina Faso, Greentech is a partner with an association of women who traditionally prepare Baobab oil. We bought equipment for the association and we are engaged in buying a share of their production, which enables them to develop their local economy.
- Large databases with information on plants from around the world, on phytochemistry and pharmacology.
- Sourcing in original plants. Contracts with local producers all
over the world.
- Development of tailor-made ingredients on an exclusive basis.
- Know-how and facilities for well-adapted plant extraction and for purification of plant actives.
- Production line of fermentors for the production of ferments and natural actives from microbes and microalgae, as well as for the production of biotechnological actives.
- Well-equipped laboratory for quality control of raw materials and active ingredients.
- Adapted production of plant extracts and actives ranging from a few kilogrammes up to several metric tons.
- Wide range of unique and exclusive active ingredients, known as references in their cosmetic applications.
- Worldwide sustainable partnerships with local producers, scientists and experts.
- Acceleration of research via bio-informatic and molecular modelling tools.
- In-depth knowledge and a wealth of experience in the development of cosmetic actives from plants, microbes, algae, fungi and microalgae.