Company Profiles
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Merck is a leading pharmaceutical, chemical and life science company with a history that began in 1668, a future shaped by approximately 38,000 employees in 66 countries and total revenues of € 11.2 billion in 2012. Its success is characterised by innovations from entrepreneurial employees.

The company's operating activities come under the umbrella of Merck KGaA, in which the Merck family holds approximately 70% interest and free shareholders own the remaining 30%. In 1917 the US subsidiary Merck & Co. was expropriated and has been an independent company ever since.

Cosmetic Ingredients from Merck

We are a leading manufacturer of ingredients for the cosmetic industry. Along with these ingredients, the company also offers functional fillers and effect pigments for colour cosmetics and skin care products. In particular, effect pigments are used in many cosmetic products in order to provide colour, lustre, gloss and other effects. Merck offers a wide range of active ingredients used in skin care cosmetics to protect the skin against UV radiation and premature ageing. More information about the range of products offered by Merck can be found on our website.

Contact Details

Merck KGaA
64271 Darmstadt

Tel: +49 6151 72-6899
Fax: +49 6151 72-916899